Pam Misialek has the list of current Dynamics GP MVPs sorted by date, which makes me feel very young! MVP Shout Out: Who are the longest, oldest, maybe wise beyond age?
Now you can subscribe to Everything Dynamics GP via email
- How to enter check received from a vendor(refund) in GP (Rubal) – After writing about entering refund for customers, Rubal is back with discussing various options regarding entering refunds from Vendors.
- Quick Tip: Creating Dexterity System Variables (David Musgrave) – explains why it is important to create your own Global Field resource
- Unit Cost of an Item using PO Generator (Sivakumar Venkataraman)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Tips and Tricks for Customers – Accounting Software Blog - Abra Gilman, has a couple of tips - How to have multiple GP windows show on your screen instead of ‘hiding’ behind the home page and Make Smartlists run faster
- Weekly Dynamic: Filtering a Pivot Table with a Formula – Technology (Mark Polino)
- Feature Explained: Copy User Security (Ian Grieve)
- Are you Ready for the Cloud Version of Microsoft Dynamics GP? – Accounting Software Blog (Iris Schimke)
ISV/Add-On Software for Dynamics GP
- Restricted Party Screening for Microsoft Dynamics GP, Do You Know Who You Do Business With? (Ed Bonaski, Sherwood Systems)
Other Interesting Stuff
- Scott Hanselman uses Powershell in Windows to read from an XML file in one line - Unix Fight! - Sed, Grep, Awk, Cut and Pulling Groups out of a PowerShell Regular Expression Capture
- So, What Have You Done? - Your Sales Management Guru - Sales & Marketing - Microsoft Dynamics Community (Ken Thoreson) – on following up from Convergence
Dynamics GP Videos of the Day
- Step 4 of 4 to Multicurrency Setup - BELINDA ALLEN has the final video in setup of Multicurrency module in Dynamics GP