Friday. Enough said.
Now you can subscribe to Everything Dynamics GP via email
- Selling Options in Item Price List Maintenance Sivakumar Venkataraman has information regarding the message “You cannot sell fractional quantities in this unit of measure”
- Quick Tip: Why does Microsoft Dynamics GP show as Not Responding (David Musgrave) – has information about how you should go about things if Dynamics GP is not responding. In the rare occasions this does happen, I also tend to use Task Manager, and SQL Profiler as David recommended.
- Quick Tip: Dynamics fails to launch on system with Symantec Endpoint Protection installed (David Musgrave)
- Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'CONTACT' error when clicking on Items List in Navigation Pane (Mariano Gomez) has information about this error, and the solution.
- Weekly Review: Prevent the Sale of Discontinued Items (Mark Polino) points to the relevant setting.
- Centralising OLE Notes (Ian Grieve) has information about this, and while you are at it check out information from David Musgrave about Dynamics GP- CUSTOMIZATIONS > Automating Distribution
- Multicurrency Support in Project Accounting Janakiram M.P shares his notes.
- SQL view for sales by item by year (Victoria Yudin) has posted this useful SQL View.
- Upgrading and Migrating To SQL Server 2008/R2 - Partner Technical Services Team Blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs
- Management Reporter Migration Wizard: ACE.OLEDB.12.0 Provider Is Not Registered On The Local Machine (Ian Grieve)
Other Interesting Stuff
- Participate in Microsoft Dynamics Partner Community Interactive MicroSessions (Kevin Machayya)
- The Roots of Microsoft Dynamics GP: Where Have All the Accountants Gone? - MSDynamicsWorld.com GP Community Full Articles - GP Non-Technical Blogs - Microsoft Dynamics Community (Mark Polino)
- The 6 Surefire Keys to Dominate Anything You Want Altucher Confidential
Dynamics GP Videos of the Day
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Posting Dates (Transaction vs. GL) (Belinda Allen) “What are there 2 dates on all transaction except the General Ledger? I answer this question for you, along with the why’s and wherefores? The dates can be confusing, but this video helps you understand the difference between the 2 dates and how they are used.”