Lots of great information today – If you have been waiting to know about FRx Forecaster Future – Jill Carter has answers to all your questions - Microsoft Forecaster - What's the future? Good news – its here for a while.
Lynn Mueller has the list of most viewed KB Articles for GP Knowledge Base Article News for Dynamics GP and has a tip on finding KB articles using Bing. Just add “Microsoft Dynamics GP kb” to your query!
I tried this myself - Microsoft Dynamics GP kb home page – Bing – and found some useful results. It doesn’t yet show all the results but it is a great start when you dont want to login to Partnersource on a client PC. Of course you can always use the search on www.GPWindow.com!
Finally – a series I am really looking forward to as a .Net developer has started- Dynamics GP Developer Insights: The Evolution of the Silverlight PushButton . They discuss their design decisions. This is really fascinating and its really nice of Microsoft – thank you Kurt Larson, David Musgrave and everybody else!
Now you can subscribe to Everything Dynamics GP via email
- Reporting Ledgers and Fixed Asset Depreciations (Sivakumar Venkataraman)
- A get/change operation on table ‘pcSetupFund’ cannot find the table - Doug Pitcher saves the day!
- ODBC For Microsoft Dynamics GP on Windows Server 2008 R2 (Ian Grieve) – This comes up pretty often and the first .
- Risk Management: Tips and Tricks to Mitigate Risk During an Audited Upgrade with Microsoft Dynamics GP - Part 4 - Gloria Braunschweig continues her series.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP “Drive Your Business Forward” Campaign (Kevin Machayya)
- Accounting Software Custom Report Documentation – Good info regarding custom reports. Specsand mockups always help!
Other Interesting Stuff
Dynamics GP Videos of the Day
- Microsoft GFS Datacenter Tour – YouTube – If you every wanted to know more about Microsoft and the cloud – you should watch this video.
This video will provide a deeper look at how Microsoft uses secure, reliable, scalable and efficient best practices to deliver over 200 cloud services to more than a billion customers and 20 million businesses in over 70 countries.It provides an understanding at how we view our end-to-end cloud strategy from an infrastructure perspective.