Everybody on the east coast, be safe.
Now you can subscribe to Everything Dynamics GP via email
- Quick Tip: Using eConnect to update Customer or Vendor Addresses with a blank Address Line 3 (David Musgrave), with inputs from Allan Cahill, has a nice tip when you need to update the address line with a blank field.
- Inventory Reset Utility– HITB Did not match Staging Report and actual GL Journals! (Mohammad R. Daoud)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant Certification Changes (Mark Polino)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP & Windows Remote Desktop Services – Part 1 and Microsoft Dynamics GP and Windows Remote Desktop Services (RDS) – Part 2 | Dynamics GP Insights (Nathan Hayden)
- The remote server returned an error (503) server unavailable Dynamics GP Workflow (Mickey)
- Sharing Business Portal Queries (Jack Boyer)
- Management reporter not warning me to save.
- Publishing ERP (Dynamics GP) Reports using Microsoft CRM
- Management Reporter with myGPcloud
Other Interesting Stuff
- Building robust USB 3.0 support - Building Windows 8 - Site Home - MSDN Blogs – Via Johri - “We designed three massive flow charts and a code generator to automatically convert a Visio diagram into software.”
- We work hard, they enjoy life - The Globe and Mail (Americans, and Canadians take the least holidays)
- Letter to a Young Developer | Virtuous Code
- Enrollment Now Open for FY12 Microsoft Dynamics SPC and MPC Partner Programs
Dynamics GP Videos of the Day
- Kinect and Dynamics GP . . . Cool!!! and Dynamics GP with Gestures! – Belinda and Errol were kind enough to link my video on their blogs. Thanks guys!