Microsoft Dynamics ERP Business Ready Licensing Module Offer (Kevin Machayya) - Effective September 1, 2011 through the end of the business day on December 22, 2011, qualifying Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL and Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers in the United States can purchase a la carte user license modules for up to 15% off of Microsoft’s Dynamics standard list price.
Now you can subscribe to Everything Dynamics GP via email
- Creating a Support Debugging Tool Non-Logging Trigger to run after login (David Musgrave)
- Weekly Review: Internet User Defined Fields (Mark Polino)
- Credit Limits and Sales Process Holds (Christina Phillips)
- Warning “Sales Order Processing and Invoicing are both installed” in Microsoft Dynamics GP (Rubal)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, the next generation of end-user customization tools? (Mariano Gomez) – points to the resources related to his excellent post.
- Key Keyboard Shortcuts for Dynamics GP (Mike Urbom) – You can find more here http://www.gpwindow.com/GP_USER_INTERFACE/Shortcuts/
- How to display more than 80 characters of an Extender Long String field in reports using the Support Debugging Tool (David Musgrave)
- Analytical Accounting is Hidden Gem for NonProfits
- New functionality – ‘Negative Cash Receipts’ – great addition, however…
- Fixing A Corrupt Sales Invoice (Ian Grieve)
- How To Use All Account User Defined Fields On SmartLists – Step By Step(Ian Grieve)
- Management Reporter: “Cannot connect to the Management Reporter Server. Do you want to specify a different server address?” Dani Richardson has some troubleshooting steps when you run into MR problems
Other Interesting Stuff
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Launches Worldwide
- Microsoft Dynamics Master VAR Program: What it Means for You
- DigMyData - get it. | 47 Hats – Looks like a useful service, if you are selling things online.
- Delivering fast boot times in Windows 8 - Building Windows 8 - Site Home - MSDN Blogs
Dynamics GP Videos of the Day
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Sales Order Processing Allocation (Belinda Allen) This video reviews multiple options for allocating in Microsoft Dynamics GP Sales Order Processing. I allocate by line, by document, by batch and by transferring. I also show the Mass Document allocation window.
Jivtesh (Microsoft Dynamics GP MVP)
Have any GP related questions ? Feel free to email me at Jivtesh AT gmail.com
Blog : www.jivtesh.com
GP Help Website : www.gpwindow.com (Over 10,000 Dynamics GP Resources)