The ACA changes are almost here, and along with it additional reporting requirements. The US Small Business Administration has a lot of information available at http://www.sba.gov/healthcare
You would want to check out information relevant to the bracket you fit in -
- Employers with Fewer Than 25 Employees
- Employers with Up to 50 Employees
- Employers with 50 or more Employees
A Microsoft Partner Lanac Technology has create a integrated solution to address this need http://info.lanactech.com/aca/
You can watch a Webcast to review what they have done at - http://mcgladrey.com/content/mcgladrey/en_US/events/microsoft-dynamics-gp-reporting-solutions-for-affordable-care-ac.html
In the new age of the Affordable Care Act, pressure to file payroll data accurately and confidently with the IRS is just one of the challenges for U.S. employers. Every organization doing business in the United States will have to digest the numerous and complex changes mandated for payroll reporting – and find a way to transform its information systems accordingly.
As a company that supports major users of Microsoft Dynamics GP’s Payroll module, LANAC Technology began in 2012 to pore over the Affordable Care Act's fine print for employers. Our clients asked that we:
- find a way they could meet the reporting requirements of the ACA confidently
- provide business intelligence to forecast each of their employees’ eligibility for employer-provided health insurance
- accomplish this with minimal disruption to their current processes
We dissected the multitudes of employer directives in the Affordable Care Act and put our ace development team on the job of creating software that makes ACA compliance headache-free for Dynamics GP Payroll users. The result is a Dynamics-specific product that we call ACA Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics GP.