In the final GP presentation at Decisions 2010 - Frank spoke about how important it is to keep your skill sets up to date in today’s environment (with a scary story to begin with of Joe).
He discussed ways to keep your skills up to date for Dynamics GP – with their pros and cons
- Classroom Training – the pros and cons of it.
- e- Learning for Microsoft Dynamics - Among other things – he said this can be done in the comfort of your pajamas ! :)
- Hit the Books – Dynamics GP Books and Manuals
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Cookbook
- Microsoft Dynamics GP For Dummies
- Books by Accolade Publications
- The Help Files
- Lunch Time Learning – Can be applied immediately after learning
- GP Newsgroups and Blogs
- See more here GP Blogs here - http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/pages/microsoft-dynamics-gp-blogs.aspx
- See Links to Newsgroups here - http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2010/05/11/microsoft-responds-to-the-evolution-of-communities.aspx
Check out Franks Blog at http://www.gp2themax.blogspot.com/
He really works hard putting in GP tips every other day.
The presentation should be available online soon. Check it out!