As some of your requested, now you can subscribe to Everything Dynamics GP via email. Enjoy!
- Shrinking and Expanding Microsoft Dynamics® GP’s Chart of Accounts Structure – Part 2 (Gloria Braunschweig) – How to keep the COA simple.
- Receivables HATB With Aging By Due Date (using GL Posting Date) (Sivakumar Venkataraman). He had posted Receivables HATB by GL Posting Date earlier.
- Compare SAP/Oracle applications to Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Getting Started with PartnerSource – New Online Video Tutorials (Kevin Machayya) – Worth checking out if you need help finding stuff at Partnersource
- How to Setup the Word Template Functionality in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 – At Customersource/Partnersource
- Microsoft Dynamics Gp In Europe | (Ian Stewart)
- Archive Microsoft Dynamics GP data with Company Data Archive (CDA) - 10% off
- Risk Management: How to Mitigate Risk During an Audited Upgrade with Microsoft Dynamics GP - Part 2 | MSDynamicsWorld.com (Gloria Braunschweig)
- Less Time, More Value—the Promise of Microsoft Dynamics ERP RapidStart Services - Inside Microsoft Dynamics AX - Site Home - MSDN Blogs – This article covers Dynamics AX , but this should be coming to GP soon. This looks awesome ! Check out this screenshot
- Less Than Dot - Blog - TRY_CONVERT in SQL Server Denali CTP3 – A nice new SQL Function
- SQL SERVER – Interview Questions and Answers – Frequently Asked Questions – Day 20 of 31 « Journey to SQLAuthority
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant at Pinnacle Group of Indiana in South Bend, Indiana Area - Job | LinkedIn
- Job: MS Dynamics GP (ERP) Technical Application Specialist - L.A.! | Bullhorn Reach
- Find Jobs - Dynamics GP Systems Analyst - Edmonton, CAN - $85K - $95K Jobs in Edmonton, Alberta - Nigel Frank International
- Dynamics GP Consultant – $80-$110k – South Florida
- Job: Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant/GL Consultant DELAWARE | Bullhorn Reach
Other Interesting Stuff
- New book: Windows Sysinternals Administrator’s Reference - Microsoft Press - Site Home - MSDN Blogs – If you have ever been involved in troubleshooting on Windows you have probably used these tools. If you have not – I highly recommend checking them out!
- The Office Show: Office 365 - Part Two | The Office Blog | Channel 9
- San Jose in the Cloud (Jack Boyer) – talks about Intacct and compares it with GP
- Neowin.net - Microsoft opens up new Garage offices – This is a great idea! Hopefully it will lead to many more utilities and apps coming out of Microsoft.
- Harry Potter Ends But Dynamics GP Is Still Going Strong! | ERP Software Blog – Funny!