Thomas Friedman thinks the next generation might be inventing their jobs, rather than finding them. The Startup of You.
Now you can subscribe to Everything Dynamics GP via email
- Reconciling unchanged bank statements (Mariano Gomez) – Mariano tackles an interesting Bank Rec problem
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Error- Unable to open customizations dictionary | Dynamics GP Help - (Rubal) – digs into all the possible options to resolve this issue.
- Could Not Add Separator Item (Ian Grieve) – troubleshoots an error message on login related to the Menu Master table.
- Feature Explained: Payables Select Checks Enhancements (Ian Grieve)
- Zero Dollar Checks and Mekorma MICR (Christina Phillips)
- How to reset your Report Manager password. (Tudor Coleman)
- Inventory year-end closing procedures in Inventory Control in Microsoft Dynamics GP (from Customersource)
- T-SQL IntelliSense enhancements in SSMS –Denali - SQL Server Manageability Team Blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs – This is awesome, I have personally used Red-Gate’s SQL IntelliSense tools, but this looks very promising!
- Partial name matching in SQL Server 2011 “Denali” - SQL Treeo - SQLServerCentral.com
- Linchi Shea : Performance impact: stored procedures, SQL batches, and CPU usage
Other Interesting Stuff
- The Guide to Creating Quality Technical Screencasts (Scott Hanselman) – Most people in our GP Video of the day seem to be following the tips.
- SandHill.com | Opinion : Making a Successful Software Licensing and Entitlement Management Project a Reality