Guus Krabbenborg writes about the importance of Dynamics ERP for Microsoft (Dynamics is 4% of Microsoft sales). Mark Polino thinks We’re Not Charging Enough for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Mariano Gomez thinks it is time to bring Powershell and VSTA to Dynamics GP - Microsoft Dynamics GP, the next generation of end-user customization tools? How, awesome would that be !
Doesn’t a long weekend charge everybody up ?! We need more long weekends. More great stuff below.
You can subscribe to Everything Dynamics GP via email
- Packt Publishing–Dynamics GP 2010 Reporting (Ron) – likes this book, I have my copy – pretty nice, pick it up if you haven't already.
- PSTL - The often overlooked weapon for Dynamics GP (Dan)
- Getting the Next Voucher Number for a Payables Transaction Integration (Mariano Gomez)
- Mysterious eConnect Error: The stored procedure does not exist. Watch your schemas! (Steve Endow)
- Earlier Version of Dynamics.dic Than Installed (Ian Grieve)
- Using Derived Tables to Create SRS Reports for Dynamics GP(Charles Allen)
- FRx RIP: Outstanding Excel “Add-In” Alternative | ERP Software Blog (Peter Joeckel)
Videos of the Day
- The Gmail Man(David Musgrave) – Very funny and very true!
Jivtesh (Microsoft Dynamics GP MVP)
Have any GP related questions ? Feel free to email me at Jivtesh AT gmail.com
Blog : www.jivtesh.com
GP Help Website : www.gpwindow.com (Over 10,000 Dynamics GP Resources)