Microsoft has unveiled a new Windows 8 preview at BUILD – it looks smashing! App Store, Metro Apps, designed for touch based interfaces, the near future looks very promising.
Now you can subscribe to Everything Dynamics GP via email
- More free bullets for PSTL (Dan Edwards) – discusses some of the other free PSTL tools. Read his first post here - PSTL - The often overlooked weapon for Dynamics GP
- Quick Tip: Using substring() with a text field datatype (David Musgrave) – This guy is awesome! David review a cool sample from Sivakumar and updates it for longer snippets.
- Weekly Dynamic: POP Reference (Mark Polino)
- Field List button missing in Word Templates (Andy Sather) – explains what you need to do if your Field List button is missing.
- Dynamics GP Blog Interviews Planned (Jack Boyer)
- Buy 2 get 1 free | Packt Publishing Technical & IT Book and eBook Store
- SQL Scripts–Invoices Coming Due Next Week (Ron)
- SQL view for user activity in Dynamics GP (Victoria Yudin)
- Manually changing SysData location (Joseph Tews) tackles this FRx task
- Error message when you start Microsoft FRx after applying a service pack: “Runtime Error 32797: Application Defined or Object Defined Error” (Joseph Tews)
- Failed to start service SPSearchServiceInstance on this server after completing upgrade. Please start it manually. (Joseph Tews)
- Guide to Installing and Booting Windows 8 Developer Preview off a VHD (Virtual Hard Disk) (Scott Hanselman)
- Welcome to Windows 8 – The Developer Preview (Steven Sinofsky)
- BUILDing the Future with Visual Studio (Somasegar)
- Microsoft BUILD – Keynote summary (Dennis Delimarsky)
- I_See_What_You_Did_There (Anonymous)
- Microsoft's Windows 8 by the numbers | ZDNet
Other Interesting Stuff
- MSDN Forum Assistant – If you use the forums often, this should be handy!
- Other Microsoft Dynamics Customer Support Changes
Jivtesh (Microsoft Dynamics GP MVP)
Have any GP related questions ? Feel free to email me at Jivtesh AT gmail.com
Blog : www.jivtesh.com
GP Help Website : www.gpwindow.com (Over 10,000 Dynamics GP Resources)