Mariano Gomez has an awesome post up - Running Fixed Assets Depreciation causes Microsoft Dynamics GP to "hang" . Mariano takes out his valuable time to document in details his troubleshooting steps while resolving a complicated issue, it makes a great read!
Now you can subscribe to Everything Dynamics GP via email
- Workstation Level Settings Lost during Upgrade (David Musgrave) – looks at the dex.ini settings you need to keep in mind after an upgrade. As David mentions, its always a good idea to backup the dex.ini before the upgrade and review the settings. You can read a lot more posts about dex.ini settings at GPWindow.com - Dynamics GP- SUPPORT (TECHNICAL) > Dex.ini Settings
- Email option is unavailable for SOP transactions - Rhonda S. reminds us that the email option will only work on the blank format.
- Dynamics GP Land: Using Custom Icons to Differentate GP Versions (Steve Endow) Smart stuff, as Steve points out this would be helpful if you have a few GP Installs and use your system tray shortcuts.
- Custom Splash in Microsoft Dynamics GP- Ian looks at a custom screen and points to the original retro post by David Musgrave - Customise the Microsoft Dynamics GP Splash Screen
- Account Level Security and Creating New GL Accounts - Sivakumar Venkataraman looks at creating new accounts when you have Account Level Security turned on.
- Managing Grants with Microsoft Dynamics GP - James Meyer, Maner Costerisan
- A Voice from the Field: Extending Microsoft Dynamics GP with the Right Tools and Careful Choices (Jack Boyer)
- Microsoft Dynamics September 2011 News & Highlights - Kevin Machayya is back with his monthly video update.
- Grow Your Business with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Inside GP Blog)
- Don't Miss the Upcoming Microsoft Dynamics ERP Webcast Series (Inside GP Blog)
- Looking to connect with other GP Partners? (GP Partner Connections)
- Copying Report Writer Report Packages - Christina Phillips shares some very cool report writer tips. Read this, it will save you a ton of time someday.
- SQL Reporting Services Error- Maximum request length exceeded – iSolutionPartners Blog
- Indicator to specify single page or multi page customer statements - Sivakumar Venkataraman
Other Interesting Stuff
- Windows BUILD Developer Conference and Windows 8 Preview (David Musgrave) – 8 seconds to boot-up, awesome!
Dynamics GP Videos of the Day
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Sales Order Processing Deposits (Belinda Allen)
Jivtesh (Microsoft Dynamics GP MVP)
Microsoft Dynamics Certified Technology Specialist: GP 2010