I have a couple of free e-copies of MVP Leslie Vail’s red hot Developing Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Applications book to give away. As I wrote earlier – this book is a must have reference for everybody who is involved with any of the following -
- Developing small customizations for Dynamics GP
- Developing applications for Dynamics GP
- Administering Dynamics GP
If you are interested in a copy – just post in a comment below by voting for your favourite Dynamics GP resource (or resources) on the internet. I’ll pick two random winners, and also announce the results of the poll on Feb 11, 2013.
Here are some options to begin with, but feel free to put in choices outside this list. In order of how often I personally use the resources
- MVP Mark Polino’s DynamicAccounting.net – Home Page of Dynamics GP News on the Internet.
- David Musgrave and GP Developer Support Team’s - Developing for Dynamics GP Blog – Must have resource for Dynamics GP developers, and consultants [SDT, Samples]
- The Dynamics GP Blogster (MVP Mariano Gomez's Blog) – Cutting Edge stuff
- MVP Victoria Yudin's Blog – For the SQL Scripts
- MVP Belinda, the GP CSI (Belinda Allen's Blog) – Fantastic Help Videos
- Inside Dynamics GP Blog – Feature of the Day
- azurecurve (Ian Grieve's Blog) – GPBloginator based on the speed at which he is going
- MVP Mohammad Daoud's Blog – Excel Paste and a lot more
- Dynamics GP Learn & Discuss (Vaidy Mohan's Blog) – Examples and great inquisitive approach to problems
- Dynamics GP Land (Christina Phillips, Steve Endow & Lorren Zemke's Blog)
- GP2theMax (Frank Hamelly's Blog) – The original feature of the day series
- Interesting Findings & Knowledge Sharing (Sivakumar Venkataraman's Blog) – The only former MVP who is not unhappy to no longer be an MVP.
The forums / resource
- DynDeveloper – by Steve Gray
- GPWindow.com - Your window into Dynamics GP Resources
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner Forum
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Community
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Solution Center (PartnerSource)
Naturally, the list above is not exhaustive.
David Musgrave maintains a more complete listing at http://blogs.msdn.com/b/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/09/30/microsoft-dynamics-gp-blogs.aspx