Frank Hamelly has a nice post up - What's New in GP 2010 PO Returns? Replace Returned Goods!!
Now you can subscribe to Everything Dynamics GP via email
- AA Budget made easy-Roll Budget Total Up/Down in GP 2010 R2 – (Rubal) has a detailed post about the really cool AA Budget Roll Up in GP 2010 R2.
- Dynamics GP Developer Insights: Introduction (Brian Roney/David Musgrave) – An interesting upcoming series about web client development and more
- Creating Budgets That Span Multiple Periods (Cindy Boersma)
- Weekly Dynamic: Financial Batch Notes (Mark Polino)
- Screen Output Magnification Defaults (Sivakumar Venkataraman) points to this excellent dex.ini setting
- History for Budget Transactions in Dynamics GP 2010 R2 (Sivakumar Venkataraman)
- Resetting the dynsa password (Ian Grieve)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2 RTM Technical Demonstration Toolkit – In case you missed it, (Kevin Machayya) has the links to the download.
Other Interesting Stuff
- Random Friday: Geek Verticals – Very funny!
- The Bit Bucket (Greg Low): IDisposable : More things I learned today: EXEC AS USER on dynamic SQL
- Microsoft Dynamics GP is TEC Certified for Discrete Manufacturing
- Microsoft Makes It Easier for Charitable Organizations to Get Donated Software
Dynamics GP Videos of the Day
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Activity Tracking (Belinda Allen)